bulwiengesa Property Market Index 2021
The bulwiengesa Property Market Index 2021 describes the development of real estate prices in Germany for the 45th time in a row: real estate prices have been rising for no less than 16 years, in 2020 by 3.6 percent across all segments. Even the economic slump last year only partially led to falling prices. However, growth has already been weakening since 2018, and last year it was particularly pronounced, as expected. The data are included in the price indices of the Deutsche Bundesbank, among others.
The results for 2020 at a glance:
- Without a break: bulwiengesa Property Market Index rises for 16 years
- Housing markets with significant price premiums, properties for sale particularly expensive
- Home office has hardly any influence on office rents
- Retail rents now falling significantly
- Highest price increases in 45 years Munich
More detailed information is available in the brochure as well as in the press release. For the purchase of individual evaluations and time series, e.g. of individual locations and asset classes, please contact us.
Contact: Jan Finke, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +49 201 - 8746 96-63