bulwiengesa Property Market Index 2022
The bulwiengesa Property Market Index 2022 describes the development of real estate prices in Germany for the 46th time in a row: real estate prices have been rising for 17 years now. Even the corona-related ups and downs in the economy over the past two years have only led to a partial decline in prices. Compared to 2020, growth has even increased again.
The most important results:
- Property prices rise by 4.6 per cent in 2021 - with large differences
- Residential markets continue to pick up, especially for properties for sale
- Office rents rise, vacancies too
- Fall in retail rents continues
- Highest price increases in 46 years: Bavarian cities
More detailed information is available in the brochure and in the press release. For the acquisition of individual evaluations and time series, e.g. of individual locations and asset classes, please contact us.
Contact: Jan Finke, email@example.com, Phone +49 201 - 8746 96-63